Unix V6 Manuals
This are the manuals from Sixth Edition Unix.
Thanks to aiju for helping getting this set up.
TODO: For technical reasons
Section 0 is not currently available.
- Section: 1 - General commands. - cat, sed, grep, etc.
- Section: 2 - System calls. - stat, open, wait, etc.
- Section: 3 - C library functions - printf, getpw, ttyn, etc.
- Section: 4 - Special files and devices - /dev/null, /dev/cons, etc.
- Section: 5 - File formats and conventions - a.out, ar, fstab, etc.
- Section: 6 - User contributed - chess, quiz, wump, m6, etc.
- Section: 7 - Misc - troff, apnews, units, etc.
- Section: 8 - System administration commands and daemons - su, sync, cron, wall, etc.